In 1986, one of the first IVF centers in the area, Pedieos IVF Center, was established by Dr. Krinos M. Trokoudes M.D., F.R.C.P. (C), who had a leading role in reproductive medicine in Cyprus and Greece. The Center is located in the Capital of Cyprus, Nicosia. With more than 30 years of experience, we offer state of the art procedures and the very latest advancements in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology.
Aphrodite Egg Bank has been established due to the rapid growth of our egg donation program and operates under Pedieos IVF Center.
• Diverse pool of donor ethnicities due to the large number of international students in the region and the high influx of seasonal workers and expats.
• Donor ethnicities are Caucasian, Asian and African.
• Donors are between 18-33 years of age, by law.
• All our donors are altruistic and their selection, examination and compensation follow the rules and regulations of HFEA (UK), FDA (USA) and Health Canada.
• In our database we offer both Fresh and Frozen eggs.